- Supported models: Raspberry PI 4 Model B, Raspberry PI 3 Model B+, Raspberry PI 3 Model B
- Raspberry power supply: Micro USB for Raspberry PI 3 Model B and Raspberry PI 3 Model B+, USB type C for Raspberry PI 4 Model B
- Micro SD card: At least 4 GB storage, computer to write the SD, Reader/adaptor to write the SD
- Internet connection through: Ethernet RJ45 cable
- Compatible Bticino gateways: MH200, MH200N, MH201, MH202, MH4892, MH4892C, MH4893, MH4893C, F450, F453, F453AV, F454, F455, F458, F459, H/L4684, LN4980, MyHomeServer1
- Suggestions: Put the Raspberry device in a case to protect it. The Raspberry pi3 version burns if you try to power it via PoE.
- Download for Raspberry PI 4 Model B
- Download for Raspberry PI 3 Model B+
- Download for Raspberry PI 3 Model B
Easy to use
Stable and reliable
Quick configuration and installation
A product that is two times smart, both in the functions and in the configuration. My customers are more satisfied than ever and I am too.
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
To install the software, beside the Raspberry Pi device, you must have a micro SD card with at least 4 GB of storage. You will write Easykon Lite for MyHome file on it.
Once downloaded the software from Freedompro website, you have to write it on the micro SD card to make it readable and usable for the Raspberry Pi device. To do this operation you need a dedicated software.
We advise you to use Raspberry Pi imager
To use Easykon Lite for MyHome after the 7 free days, you have to buy a license.