- Supported models: Raspberry PI 4 Model B, Raspberry PI 3 Model B+, Raspberry PI 3 Model B
- Raspberry power supply: Micro USB for Raspberry PI 3 Model B and Raspberry PI 3 Model B+, USB type C for Raspberry PI 4 Model B
- Micro SD card: At least 4 GB storage, computer to write the SD, Reader/adaptor to write the SD
- Internet connection through: Ethernet RJ45 cable
- BTicino gateway suggested: MH201 - Read the related article
- Suggestions: Put the Raspberry device in a case to protect it. The Raspberry pi3 version burns if you try to power it via PoE.
Easy and ready to use
You don’t need technical skills to set it up: just follow our installation guide
Stable and reliable
The software is reliable, needs no maintenance and is constantly updated
Automatically detects all compatible BTicino MyHome SCS actuators in the system
To the smart platforms and voice assistants, without modifying the electrical system
Download and installation
Simply write the Easykon for MyHome file on the Raspberry Pi
Activation and configuration
Access the interface and activate Easykon from the Freedompro Cloud
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
To install the software, beside the Raspberry Pi device, you must have a micro SD card with at least 4 GB of storage. You will write Easykon Lite for MyHome file on it.
Once downloaded the software from Freedompro website, you have to write it on the micro SD card to make it readable and usable for the Raspberry Pi device. To do this operation you need a dedicated software.
We advise you to use Raspberry Pi imager
To use Easykon Lite for MyHome after the 7 free days, you have to buy a license.