Seby Torrisi shows us in a video-tutorial how to download, configure and use Easykon Lite for KNX software to control the plants created with standard Konnex modules with Google, Amazon and IFTTT applications and voice assistants.
Easykon Lite for KNX is a software for Raspberry in particular for Pi 4 Model B and Pi 3 Model B and B+ versions, compatible with all the systems that use KNX standard and that allow to control the devices with Google Home and Alexa Apps and with Google Assistant and Alexa voice assistants. This new product also allow to create automations through IFTTT platform so that you can automate some actions that are execute routinely in the Konnex system and integrate it with many other functions and devices created by different brands.
In the tutorial we will see the many functionalities that Easykon Lite adds to the trustworthy KNX system. If after seeing them, you want to immediately test them on your plant, don’t worry, we thought to you too. You can download and use free of charge Easykon Lite for KNX for 7 days, see the configuration simplicity and test for yourself its practical and useful functionalities.
Here below you find a step by step guide about all the topics of the video from installation to configuration, so that you can reach more quickly the ones you are interested in.
In the video you will see:
- Introduction on voice commands and KNX (00:20)
- Easykon Lite for KNX presentation (01:54)
- Differences between Easykon for KNX and Easykon Lite for KNX (03:06)
- Easykon Lite for KNX installation on Raspberry Pi (03:56)
- Access to the configuration panel and product activation (05:45)
- Easykon Lite for KNX configuration (07:18)
- Pairing with Google, Amazon Alexa and IFTTT (09:30)
- Test of the management with Google (10:47)
- Creation of scenes with Amazon Alexa and automation with IFTTT (11:10)
- Creation of routines with Google (11:40)
- Seby and Freedompro contacts for questions and doubts (13:34)