How to control the BTicino MyHome SCS system with App and voice?
Seby Torrisi shows us in a video-tutorial, how to download and start up Easykon Lite for MyHome software, to manage the MyHome SCS by BTicino system with Google, Amazon Alexa and IFTTT platforms.
Easykon Lite for MyHome is a software for Raspberry Pi compatible with all the MyHome SCS by BTicino plants, even the ones with physical configurators, that allows to control the system with Google and Alexa applications or through Google Assistant and Alexa voice assistants. And that’s not it, thanks to Easykon Lite, it is possible to create automations through IFTTT platform and integrate your plant with other IoT devices.
If, after seeing the tutorial, do you want to try it immediately, you absolutely can! You just have to download the software from our site and use Easykon Lite for MyHome for seven days free of charge. This way you can test it on your plant and try both its configuration and functions.
Here below you find a step by step guide about all the topics of the video from installation to configuration, so that you can reach more quickly the ones you are interested in.
In this video you will see:
- Introduction about MyHome SCS by BTicino systems and voice assistants (00:00)
- Easykon Lite for MyHome presentation and differences from the hardware version (02:48)
- Easykon Lite for MyHome installation on Raspberry Pi (04:42)
- Search of the Raspberry IP address and access to Easykon Lite configuration panel (07:17)
- Easykon Lite for MyHome activation (08:07)
- Start of the automatic configuration and accessories customisation (08:34)
- Pairing to Google (10:06)
- Pairing to Amazon Alexa (11:17)
- Google Home, Google Assistant and Alexa tests (12:05)
- Automation creation with IFTTT (14:13)
- Conclusions and Freedompro contacts (15:38)