Our Customer Care and Research & Development teams work closely to listen to your feedback and turn them into real improvements in our products. Every contact with the customers, for us is the opportunity to have more information about how our solutions can be more practical, simple and better suited for the needs of the ones who trusted us now and will trust us in the future.
The work on our products doesn’t stop and today we will present you the latest updates on our hardware products.
Easykon for KNX (latest version 2.3.3):
- Improved and faster import of the KNX project realized in ETS. Now you find directly in the interface the characteristics of the file to be compatible with our product.
- Once imported the project, now you can see the names of the accessories completely, even the longest ones, just point the mouse over them.
- Renewal of the graphic of the wizard for the addition of an accessory. Now the icons that represent the accessories are more visible and recognizable.
Easykon for MyHome (latest version 1.3.1):
- Touch screen H/L4684 added in the compatible BTicino gateways list.
- Possibility to see the current version of the firmware installed in the product after the login page.
- Improved and faster update of the accessories states on the Apple HomeKit platform.
All Easykon for KNX and Easykon for MyHome connected to the power supply and to the internet network, have already received the updates automatically, no other action is required*.
* To check that your Easykon for KNX and Easykon for MyHome are updated, access the Freedompro Cloud with your personal profile and see the firmware version in the settings. For Easykon for MyHome, you can also see it in the web interface after the login page.